Can you believe that January of 2019 is over and now it’s Valentine’s Day? When it comes to gifts, it’s the thought that counts. Why not make something special for him/her for the Valentine’s Day gift?
Make the day special for your extra special someone with a thoughtful gesture, a handmade card using this Valentines Day Special DIY. What do you think of this idea?
I am in love for the past 5 years. As a student, I could not shed out much money to spend on expensive gifts. I also didn’t want those typical gifts which everyone gift to his love. Even the common gifts like Archies cards, wallets, watches etc were not my cup of tea.
I always wanted to gift him something unique. So, I came up with this idea of creating the gifts myself and I ended up making cards, albums, and scrapbooks and much more for my loved ones.
Here, I am sharing an easy to make Valentines Day Gift, a special DIY for your love. No gift can be compared to the one in which you have put your heart and mind.
What’s special in this Valentines Day Special DIY?
- It is extremely easy to make.
- It requires very less number of material.
- It is cost effective.
- It is filled with tons of love.
- Different coloured sheets
- Glue stick
- Double tape
Steps to Follow
- Take a black sheet, a thick one as it is going to be the base of the card.
- Cut 15 x 30 cm out of it.
- From the centre, fold it. It will take the shape of a small card.
- Now cut out the base squares of different colours ( preferably 4 x 4 cm)
- Also, cut out smaller squares. ( preferably 3.5 x 3.5 cm)
- Cut out hearts of three different sizes, biggest one should be big enough to fit in a (3.5 x 3.5 cm ) square.
- Paste the biggest size squares on the front side of the black card in the form of a 3 x 3 grid.
- Now paste the small-sized hearts and squares differently. You can paste squares in kite shape or on the different sides like one in the picture below.
- Now paste the smaller sized hearts on them. You can create any pattern using these hearts.
- Now paste the smallest sized hearts with double sided tape. I am specifically using double sided tape here so that the hearts look popped out.
Valentine’s card for your loved one is ready.
You can write anything on the inside of the card. You can keep it simple and use a silver glitter pen to write down your feelings or use stencils for writing or get as fancy and personalized as you can be.
What are you planning to make for your love this Valentine? Did you like my Valentines Day Gift idea?