The problem with Italian restaurants in Delhi is that you don’t find the amazing ones in the limelight. Delhi people are mostly crazy about oily Punjabi food that you don’t want right now. You want a classic Italian restaurant where you can go and enjoy true Italian food. You need the list in one place so that you can choose quickly and in a better way.
Remember that we’re going to move beyond the pizzas and pasta and list the restaurants that serve a variety of Italian dishes to delight your taste buds.
Top Italian Restaurants in Delhi
- Sbarro: Featured for its great pasta and pizzas, the restaurant is apt for having some quick bytes. It’s situated in the favourite place of Delhi – Connaught Place and trust me! Their pasta are a must-have. The average cost for two people in this Italian restaurant is Rs. 600 which is great for budget foodies. It has also been featured in the Zomato list – the perfect destination for food lovers. Their giant pizzas are going to drool like never before. The fresh pizzas are prepared right in front of you, and it’s a spectacle to see those giant pizzas coming out of the oven.
- Jamie’s Pizzeria by Jamie Oliver: It has two outlets in Delhi – Ambience Mall and Pacific Mall. The Italian restaurant is apt for casual dining, and their ‘all you can eat’ offer lets you eat how much you want from a selected menu of appetisers, main course and sides. The chicken wings, mutton meatballs, bruschetta, and pizzas are great but only if you appreciate the true Italian taste. Don’t look for the ‘desi’ touches in their food. The cost for two is Rs. 800/-
- Caffe Tonino: It’s a casual dining Italian restaurant with a slightly expensive cost for two Rs. 1400/-. Situated in the crowded Connaught Place, this place is a cool respite for individuals who want to take a break from the crowd and enjoy a calm ambience. Enjoy the authentic Italian food at this place, and you won’t regret trying it out.
- Tossin Pizza: Situated in DLF Phase 4 Gurgaon, they have some insanely great pizzas. Once you try a pizza of this place, you will keep wanting to try more types of pizzas, and it’s hard to get disappointed with any of those. It’s the favourite place for many pizza lovers who claim their pizzas to be the yummiest ever. Their peri peri chicken and tandoori chicken pizzas are worth trying. The cost for two is Rs. 900/-
- Fresc Co: A casual dining restaurant with a whopping Rs. 1900 cost for two. It does sound expensive but if it suits your budget, goes and try it. Apart from great pizzas, pastas and starters, they have amazing desserts and a selection of continental food items. A great pick for brunch buffet.
- AMPM Cafe & Bar: Situated in Rajouri Garden, Delhi, the Italian restaurant serves great Italian, Continental and American food. The cost for two is Rs. 1400 for two people. Try their monster shakes along with delectable pizzas.
- Oliver bar & kitchen: here’s the most expensive Italian restaurant in the list with the cost for two of about Rs. 4000. It serves Italian, Mediterranean and European dishes that you can try and several buffer/brunch options. It’s situated on the Mehrauli road, and their wood fired pizza is worth trying.
Those are the top 7 Italian restaurants in Delhi. If you have a recommendation, leave it down below. If you’re a restaurant trying to self-promote you, your comment will never be approved. Enjoy the food