A woman’s hair is one of the most prized possessions. She loves them, flaunts them and when the affect of harmful air pollution and chemical products become visible, she starts cursing them.
But what she really wants is to have perfect looking hair which she would love, perfect coif which would make her look more beautiful and fetch her extra compliments, perfect bouffant which she can show off to her girl friends and a perfect hairstyle. She not only wants her hair to look good but also she wants herself to feel good.
There are hundreds of hair products available for women these days which try to allure them with the fake and unrealistic promises. While many of the women have already got betrayed by those overpromising advertisements, there are few which still get into their trap. Why? Because of the hope to get the type of hair they want.
When a new product is launched, there is a huge advertisement campaign accompanied by it. This campaign is designed to get more and more customers but as the number of products in market is increasing, people are getting cautious about their choice. The reason being the fear of harmful chemicals which might spoil your beauty!
And that’s why you might be looking for a review like this before you actually try the product by your own self. I recently tried the newly launched TRESemme Split Remedy Shampoo And Conditioner.
About TRESemme Split Remedy Shampoo and Conditioner
The TRESemme Split Remedy Shampoo And Conditioner is designed to provide gentle cleansing and moisturizing so as to provide you with manageable and healthy-looking hair. According to the claims, the product is very effective for reducing split ends. In fact, it reduces split ends upto 80% in just three weeks.
Does it really work on split ends? Does it really provide you with healthy looking hair? What about healthy hair? Does it really work?
Here’s the review for TRESemme Split Remedy Shampoo And Conditioner
Price and Packaging: Price in India: Rs. 80 for 90ml, Rs. 215 for 170 ml (Shampoo)
Price: Rs. 80 for 90ml, Rs. 179 for 170 ml (Conditioner)
As far as packaging is concerned, I am completely satisfied with the packaging of the shampoo as well the conditioner.
The containers look quite professional but I am not sure about whether they’re travel friendly or not. Though I did have the shampoo and conditioner in my luggage while coming back home but if I had to put it in my handbag, I wouldn’t dare to do that.
It might be a bit risky to travel with these because of the sliding cap it has which if accidently opens would result in entire product spilled out.
Pros Of TRESemme Split Remedy Shampoo And Conditioner
- The product has a very good cleansing action. Previously, I used Loreal Total Repair 5 shampoo and I had to use it two times during one wash to get the dirt out of my hair but this one is certainly better than Loreal and every shampoo I’ve used till now as far as the cleansing action is concerned.
- The shampoo softens your hair and provides you with soft and smooth hair which you would seriously love. The conditioner adds on to the effect of the shampoo.
- Your scalp would feel cooler and lighter with this. I had been very upset due to the large volume of my hair which gave me headache every other day. Tressmme Split Remedy make me feel that my hair has become lighter.
- It does give you healthy looking hair as promised. People have been praising me for the extra bounce and shine I’ve got in my hair these days.
Cons of TRESemme Split Remedy Shampoo And Conditioner
- The effect on split ends is almost negligible. I do feel better while using this product but I do not see much effect on the split ends. Though they feel softer at the ends but the main purpose of the Split Remedy Shampoo isn’t accomplished.
- While using Loreal, I experienced decrease in hair fall which reversed while using this. The hair might feel light and smooth but you would also see a lot of amount on your comb.
- It’s not that natural. Use of chemicals is there in the product.
Even while considering the almost negligible effect on Split ends, I won’t mind recommending TRESemme Split Remedy Shampoo. This is certainly better than the previous ones I have used. The cleansing action is really good and it makes you feel cooler and lighter. It does give you healthy looking hair.
If your current shampoo isn’t making your hair look better, then you must switch for TRESemme Split Remedy Shampoo. If your sole purpose of changing the shampoo is reducing split ends, this isn’t a good choice. That’s my review for this product.
Have you used TRESemme Split Remedy Shampoo? If yes, then what’s your experience with that? Did you like the product or do you think some other product is better than this? SHARE!
The range dried my hair out…
Schwarzkopf is a lot better
Oh! I am sorry about that but it worked quite well on my hair. They didn’t get dry.
Anyways, thanks for your opinion. I would also request you to specify what kind of hair you have so that other readers with similar hair texture can note the result.
I have dry hair and dry scalp.
Hope it helps!
Yup it would for sure. Thanks Preeti for your reply back. At least, now the people with dry hair know that this product isn’t going to work with them. My hair are neither dry nor oily so maybe that’s why it worked for me.
BTW you have an awesome review blog. 🙂