The only thing I hate about summer is sweat. While I am sure you won’t be interested in scientific causes behind production of sweat, you would definitely want to know how to get rid of this irritating thing that happens to us every summer.
Before I tell you my special tips and secret tips (they won’t be secret anymore), I must tell you that sweat is in fact good for your health. And that is why you should never try to use any unnatural ways to get rid of this problem. Yes, I want you to stay away from antiperspirants and all those stupid products that claim to help reduce sweat.
Here are some ways to get rid of sweat that really work and don’t harm your body.
- Drink lots of water: If you want to keep yourself cool in summer, only thing that would work is water. Water regulates your body temperature and keeps you calm. This also keeps your sweat cells in control. This is the healthiest drink ever made. Try to have it as much as you can.
- Lose weight: If you are overweight, chances are that you sweat more. So, hit the gym this summer and shed some kilos. Obviously, you would face lot of sweat while working out but that is better than excessive sweating while walking with your girlfriend/boyfriend in the evening. Right?
- Use powder: I know I said no unnatural way. But till now I haven’t found any convincing argument about powder harming our body. So, I consider it safe and use it at least once a day. It magically helps in controlling sweat. Try it!
- Less Deodorant: Many people use deodorants in excessive amount for they think it will help them to stay away from sweat for long. But that is totally wrong. Deodorant has no positive effect on controlling excessive sweating. So stop using it like crazy people unless you want to smell like a walking bottle of perfume (LOL)
- Cleanliness: This is the most important way to reduce sweating. Clean your body. Get your legs and arms properly shaved. Take a good shower. Try to use a shower gel that has lemon extracts for it helps in keeping your body cool.
The only way to reduce sweat during summers is to keep your body cool. All the points that are mentioned above ultimately serve the same purpose – they keep you cool. So, what are you waiting for? You got the solution to your problem. Right? Go fall in love with summer season.
I hope these tips work for you and help you get rid of excessive sweating. 🙂