Fifty Shades of Grey is a book that has fetched more criticism than appreciation. People have been writing articles about why they would never let their kids read the book. While I think such people are too dumb to be paid attention to, I seriously wanted to come up with this list.
Just because a book is an erotica, doesn’t mean it has to be bad. But Indians do have this kind of mentality where everything like this becomes bad. Of course, they have forgotten that book The Kamasutra belongs to India. Anyways, let’s talk work. I just completed reading the first book in the Fifty Shades series – Fifty Shades of Grey and I was feeling dreadful for I couldn’t write the review. Everyone knows that the book is good!
So, I thought of doing this post instead. Agree or not, there are some quotes that I loved from the book and in this post I am going to mention those. I bet, from the perception you have in your mind about this book, you wouldn’t have expected such quotes. But they’re good and they’re worth sharing! Here they are – Fifty Shades of Grey quotes.
- “Even a pain in the ass needs someone to care about them”
- “My belief is to achieve success in any scheme one has to make oneself master of that scheme, know it inside and out, know every detail.”
- “Interviews seem like such artificial situations, everyone on their best behavior trying desperately to hide behind a professional facade.”
- “Don’t place some vague moral judgement on yourself based on what others might think. Don’t waste your energy.”’
- “You can do all the thinking you like – but until you actually talk, you’re not going to get anywhere.”
- “If a job’s worth doing, it’s worth doing well.”
- “You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince”
- “Never trust a man who can dance.”
- “There’s a very fine line between pleasure and pain. They are two sides of the same coin, one not existing without the other.”
- “It’s very hard to grow up in a perfect family when you’re not perfect.”
- “Having the thought of you being with someone else is like a knife twisting in my dark soul”
- “Unconditional love—what every child deserves from its parents.”
- “Why is anyone the way they are? That’s kind of hard to answer. Why do some people like cheese and other people hate it? Do you like cheese?”
These are the 13 quotes I loved from the book. And these are seriously tweet worthy. Aren’t they? If you do decide to tweet these quotes, make sure to notify me by mentioning @finixpost in your tweet. Till then, enjoy your day. 🙂