Caesar is the leader of a group of highly evolved genetically modified apes. He cares for his family and wants ‘home’. The unfavorable circumstances lead to a war between the apes and humans which is going to have dire consequences for both the parties.
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes is a 3D movie which I recently watched and apart from loving the story, effects etc, I realized the movie left a deeper message. There were some things which I deduced from what I saw in the movie theatre. Here are the 5 things I learned from Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.
1. Even animals are capable of understanding each other and sometimes people of other species. They desire home and family (and for that they don’t need to have a special brain that has been experimented with as it is in the movie Dawn of the Planet of the Apes). Normal animals are capable of thinking and desiring all these too.
2. People full of hatred for others are like psychos. They would do anything to do what they want even when they are totally wrong. And most probably these people do bad things in name of doing well to their friends and their own kind.
3. You must think twice before trusting anyone, your family, your friends or the guy whom you saved from dying.
4. Each thing has two sides, a good one and a bad one. You must not ignore one side because of others. Remember, that one who did bad to you can be good as well and the one who is good to you has been bad to you once.
5. Emotions are what separate living beings from machines. All living things including humans are alive because they have emotions. They can love, hate, cry, smile, live or die.
Sometimes, a movie leaves you with unexpected but serious thoughts. You feel like you have got a greater message than you actually expected. Did that ever happen to you? If yes, tell me about the movie. And what did you learn from that movie?