Do you like reading books? Do you pick up inspiration for reading more books by looking at how many books did some other managed to complete? Or maybe you look at such lists to find more book recommendations or just keep yourself updated about books in general? This post is for you!
I am going to share all the books I have read in 2015 in this quick post I am writing (with a very strict deadline). I have mentioned the name and author. And believe it or not, I have reviewed almost all of the books I read in 2015. Do you know why? Because that’s what I do. I review books. Sometimes on my Booktube channel, sometimes on this blog or sometimes at both the places.
What are we waiting for? Let me show you all the books I read in 2015.
Some important things you must know of before we begin:
- I took up a challenge to read 50 books in 2015. Completed 74%. Wish me luck for this year’s challenge.
- I read 37 books in 2015
- I read 13,407 pages last year.
- The Shortest book I read is #20 (116 pages) and the longest one is #33 (870 pages).
- I have put links to their reviews for your convenience in case you want to know more about some particular book mentioned here.
- These books are in the order of how I read them. At #1 is the first book I read in the year 2015 and at #37 is the last book I read in the year 2015.
- Rearview My Roadies Journey by Raghu
- Dreams Don’t Lie by Anusuya M
- Fade Into Red by Reshma K Barshikar
- Rapescars by Gaurav Sharma
- Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
- Wasted in Engineering by Prabhu Swaminathan
- Ramayana The Game of Life: Shattered Dreams by Shubha Vilas
- Rise of Grey Prince by Arka Chaktrabarthy
- The Recession Groom by Vani
- The Comfort of Black by Carter Wilson
- The Case Files of P.I. Pojo: Killing of Mr. Heathcote by Meghna Singhee
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- The Choice by Nicholas Sparks
- Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
- Mistress of Honour by Bhaavna Arora
- Marked by P.C. and Kristen Cast
- Indian on My Platter by Saransh Goila
- Betrayed by P.C. and Kristen Cast
- The Arithmetic of Breasts and Other Stories by Rochelle Potkar
- Chosen by P.C. and Kristen Cast
- The Curse of Surya by Dev Prasad
- Ajaya: Roll of the Dice by Anand Neelakantan
- Ajaya: Rise of Kali by Anand Neelakantan
- Harry Potter and The Philosopher’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
- The House That BJ Built by Anuja Chauhan
- Percy Jackson and The Lightening Thief by Rick Riordan
- Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
- True Believer by Nicholas Sparks
- Fifty Shades of Darker by E.L. James
- Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
- Mrs Funnybones by Twinkle Khanna
- The Ice Princess by Camilla Lackberg
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
This is the list of books I read in 2015. Wasn’t that quick? Now, pick up the titles you liked the most, check out the reviews. They’re all spoiler free. They just give an idea about what the plot is like.
And then come back here and tell me which are the books you read in 2015. I am eagerly waiting for your answers. Thanks for reading.
How was it ever possible for you to hop on to other books before completing the last Harry Potter Book.. 😉
That was quite an interesting list..
All the best for you to reach over your goals! 🙂
It was very tough. But I had to do that for I was getting too much engrossed in the Harry potter books and ignoring all my work. So, I forced myself to read something else for a break and relief.